Translate

Monday, October 24, 2016

BE HUMBLE . . .

October 24, 2016

Hi Momma,

How are you doing?

This week was very, very great in that I got on the right path again and it was a reality check because I had been thinking of other things for a while and missed out on some lessons and opportunities in two weeks.

I'm sorry that I was not being very nice to ya'll when I was asking and telling you about my plans to come home a transfer early. It had been a super hard 3 months because Elder Benesh was so worried about going home and getting back into school that it was making me so homesick. I feel like I was not able to help my own companion with his struggles, which was making me feel worse and worse every day. I have since talked to president about that and I am working to become the best missionary that I possibly can. President Grayson told me to pray about what I wanted most. So I did. I came to the understanding that this is the place the Lord wants me right now. For right now I am a missionary and I know that I am in Georgia for the next 2 years for a reason :).

I love you and am so thankful for your example mom!

Love,
Elder McEwan

2 Nephi 31:20

No comments:

Post a Comment